Event Support, Planning and Organisation
If you are planning an event and would like someone to simply provide the activities, or take on the full burden of responsibility from you, we can provide specialist help and support from start to finish.
We have experience of co-ordinating events with 1000+ participants. We can offer single activity events or multi activity events, such as
- Mountain Biking
- Canadian Canoeing
- Gorge and Ghyll Scrambling
- Zip Lining
- Raft Building
- Rock Climbing
- Mountaineering and Orienteering
- Mobile activities - Kayak fleet hire and climbing wall and more!
As we are based in the Lake District this is where we can offer the best value and depth of local knowledge, but we are happy to travel anywhere in the UK.
Total Adventure are approved by AALA, the Adventure Activities Licensing Authority.
We can help you with supplying:
- Specialist support staff
- Course design, set-up & take-down
- Specialist equipment hire
- Live tracking
- Rigging Zip Lines
- Installation of banners and props
From our own resources we can provide:
- Mountain Bikes
- Stand Up Paddleboards (SUPs)
- Giant SUPs
- The necessary safety equipment for Cycling and Paddlesports
- Ghyll Scrambling Equipment
- Climbing harnesses & helmets
For other equipment necessary for your event we can source it for you, having built up a network of contacts in the outdoors activities industry over the years.
For more information please email details of group size, activities required, dates, and level of support required, to email@example.com