New 2020 stock is here - Only in M for now though! S, L and XL to follow...
With the SCOTT Axis eRIDE 20, charge up the battery, set your course or activity, head out and don't look back. Want to take some extra kit with you? No problem, load up the rack for the ride and you're good to go explore.
If you need to tackle the big passes and hills the Lakes have to offer, but don't need a full on mountain bike, then this may be the bike for you. Lighter than an MTB, with a shorter travel fork this will make for a faster easier rolling ride than it's knobbly tyre counterparts. It's well equipped too, with kickstand, lights, mudguards and a rack as standard, but don't let this fool you into thinking it is any less capable. This machine still sports Bosch's most powerful motor to date, and has their largest capacity battery to date too. Combined with a super wide range 12 speed 11-50t rear cassette, it'll flatten out the hills just as easily as the most powerful MTB's. The Schwalbe G-One 29 x 2.25 tyres mean it'll handle most intermediate surfaces both on and offroad with ease, and it'll stop well too with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. Sounds like a serious all rounder! Come and find out...
- Bosch Gen 4 Performance CX electric motor, their lightest and most powerful unit to date, offering 75nm of torque and up to 350% assistance
- Bosch 625wh battery, their longest range single unit offering yet, upto 1125wh with range extender
- Premium aluminium Scott eRide frame
- SR Suntour XCR34 Air 100mm Fork
- Racktime rear mounted carrier, max capacity 25KG. Click to fit accessories available
- SRAM SX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain featuring 11-50T cassette for a super wide gear range
- Shimano BR-MT400 Disc Brakes for confident stopping
- Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance Tires 29 x 2.25"
- Spanninga XE front and rear lights, Kickstand fitted, Syncros finishing kit
- Frame:Premium 6061 Alloy custom butted tubing - integrated Bosch Powertube Battery | internal cable routing | slanted motor
- Motor:Bosch Gen4 Performance CX
- User Interface:Purion Display
- Fork:SR Suntour XCR34 Air | Tapered | 100mm Travel | 15x110 bolt Axle | Remote Lock Out
- Headset:Syncros FL2.0 Urban | Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8" - semi integ. OD 50/61mm | ID 44/55mm
- Stem:Syncros UC3.0 with integrated Light
- Bars:Syncros 3.0 720mm | 31.8mm | 8° | 20mm rise - Syncros Lock On Grip
- Brakes:Shimano BR-MT400 Disc - 180mm SM-RT30 CL Rotor Front and Rear
- Rear Mech:SRAM SX1 Eagle | 12 Speed
- Shifters:SRAM SX1 Eagle Trigger | 12 Speed
- Rims:Syncros MAXX Disc | 32H - Tubeless ready
- Front Hub:Shimano HB-MT400 | 15x110mm
- Rear Hub:Shimano FH-MT400B | Boost 12x148mm
- Spokes:Sapim double butted
- Tyres:Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance - 29x2.25" Wired
- Seat Post:Syncros M3.0 | 31.6
- Saddle:Syncros M3.0
- Chainset:FSA CK-745 IS GEN4 MTB 175MM | 38T SRAM CRING X-SYNC 2 EAGLE
- Chain:SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette:SRAM SX Eagle | 12 Speed | 11-50t
- Pedals:VP VPE-506
Try before you buy
Not sure what you want, or if it is for you? Call us and arrange a free 15 minute test ride, or even hire a bike for the day. If you buy we will knock the one day hire cost off of the value of the bike for you. Please note, a test ride or a hire both require you to bring a proof of address and ID, as well as a chip and pin debit or credit card. A "free" test ride does incur a cost of 1p to you, this is to verify your ID via a secure chip and pin payment alongside the ID you have provided. If you have any queries please call ahead!
Buying an electric bike from us?
We are Bosch certified, so have had access to the training required, as well as having the right equipment to complete software updates and run diagnostics on the electrical system. Electric bikes will come supplied with chargers, keys and any relevant documentation. An update and registration will be done for you at the time of your purchase.
We don't ship bikes
We believe all bikes should be handed over directly to our customers, without any assembly required. This is partially to ensure our focus on a good quality build is maintained, and it also gives us the opportunity to help with sizing, show you around the bike, explain any features it has, and answer any questions. We'd much rather give a great personalised service to you, than send you a bike in a box that you have to finish assembling, and then fathom out on your own.
In person handover
Because we don't ship bikes it means we get to hand them over to you directly. That means sharing our knowledge, giving you information about them, answering your questions, helping you set it up right. Making sure you leave satisfied!