New 2020 stock is here - Only in XL for now though! S, M and L to follow...
Looking to head off road? With a completely new design, the Strike eRIDE 930 is the definition of comfort for a full suspension e-MTB. State of the art integration, proven components and the brand-new Bosch drive unit combine to give you a solid choice for any outing.
With it's 29" x 2.6" tyre size, supported by 140mm of suspension travel this bike is ready to roll over big terrain. Throw in the most powerful motor and battery offering from Bosch, and you have a bike ready to crush everything you put in it's path.
- Bosch Gen 4 Performance CX electric motor, their lightest and most powerful unit to date, offering 75nm of torque and up to 350% assistance
- Bosch 625wh battery, their longest range single unit offering yet, upto 1125wh with range extender
- Premium aluminium frame with adjustable geometry. Features a handlebar mounted 3 mode travel adjust lever - 140mm/90mm/lockout
- Marzocchi Z2 Air fork offers 140mm of suspension travel, 3 mode remote compression adjustment
- Custom X-Fusion NUDE Shock controls the 140mm of rear wheel travel, 3 mode remote compression and travel adjustment
- SRAM SX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain featuring 11-50T cassette for a super wide gear range
- Shimano four piston disc brakes for powerful stopping
- 29 x 2.6 Maxxis Recon tyres to roll over big terrain with ease
- FRAME - Alloy Frame / Virtual 4 link kinematic VLK 27.5" and 29" compatible / geo adj. / Boost 148x12mm / 140mm travel / Bosch Gen4 / integr. DT Battery / Tapered Headtube E2 / Forkstop / Central Kickstand Mount / Range Booster Ready
- FORK - Marzocchi Z2 Air Rail 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer 44mm offset / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 140mm travel / E-Bike
- REAR SHOCK - X-Fusion NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. / 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control-Descend / Reb. Adj. / Travel 140-90-Lockout / 185x50mm
- E.DRIVE SYSTEM - Bosch Performance CX w/integr. 625Wh PowerTube Battery / Purion Display / 4A Charger EU: 25kmh / US: 20mph
- REMOTE SYSTEM - SCOTT TwinLoc Suspension System 3 modes front and rear / integ. Grip clamp
- HEADSET - Syncros ER2.0 Press Fit E2 / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8” OD 52/62mm / ID 44/56mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM SX Eagle / 12 Speed
- SHIFTERS - SRAM SX Eagle Single Click
- BRAKE LEVERS - Shimano BL-MT401
- BRAKES - Shimano BR-MT420 4 Piston Disc 203mm CL rotor F&R
- CRANKSET - FSA CK-320 / 165mm / 34T
- CHAINRING - SRAM Eagle 34T DM / Steel
- HANDLEBAR - Syncros Hixon 2.0 Rise / Alloy 6061D.B. 20mm rise / 8° / 760mm / Syncros Comfort lock-on grips
- H’STEM - Syncros ER2.0 / 6061 Alloy / 6° / integrated Top Cap / 31.8mm / 1 1/8”
- SEATPOST - Syncros Duncan Dropper 2.5 Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M 125mm / L & XL 150mm
- SEAT - Syncros ER2.5
- HUB (FRONT) - Shimano HB-MT400-B CL / 15x110mm
- HUB (REAR) - Shimano FH-MT400-B CL / Boost 12x148mm
- CHAIN - SRAM SX Eagle
- CASSETTE - SRAM PG1210 / 11-50 T
- SPOKES - Stainless Black
- RIMS - Syncros MD30 / 32H / 30mm / Pin Joint / Tubeless ready
- TIRES - Front&Rear: Maxxis Rekon / 29x2.6" / 60TPI Wire Bead EXO Dual
- LIGHTS - Bosch Light Cable pre-installed F&R
- APPROX WEIGHTS IN KG - 23.30
- APPROX WEIGHTS IN LBS - 51.37
Try before you buy
Not sure what you want, or if it is for you? Call us and arrange a free 15 minute test ride, or even hire a bike for the day. If you buy we will knock the one day hire cost off of the value of the bike for you. Please note, a test ride or a hire both require you to bring a proof of address and ID, as well as a chip and pin debit or credit card. A "free" test ride does incur a cost of 1p to you, this is to verify your ID via a secure chip and pin payment alongside the ID you have provided. If you have any queries please call ahead!
Buying an electric bike from us?
We are Bosch certified, so have had access to the training required, as well as having the right equipment to complete software updates and run diagnostics on the electrical system. Electric bikes will come supplied with chargers, keys and any relevant documentation. An update and registration will be done for you at the time of your purchase.
We don't ship bikes
We believe all bikes should be handed over directly to our customers, without any assembly required. This is partially to ensure our focus on a good quality build is maintained, and it also gives us the opportunity to help with sizing, show you around the bike, explain any features it has, and answer any questions. We'd much rather give a great personalised service to you, than send you a bike in a box that you have to finish assembling, and then fathom out on your own.
In person handover
Because we don't ship bikes it means we get to hand them over to you directly. That means sharing our knowledge, giving you information about them, answering your questions, helping you set it up right. Making sure you leave satisfied!