New 2022 stock is here - But only in limited quantities, once they're gone...
Looking to head off road? The Strike eRide 930 is the definition of comfort for a full suspension e-MTB. State of the art integration, high-end components and a quality Bosch drive unit combine to give you a solid choice for any outing.
With it's 29" x 2.6" tyre size, supported by 140mm of suspension travel this bike is ready to roll over big terrain. Throw in a high-capacity battery and the most powerful motor offering from Bosch, and you have a bike ready to crush everything you put in it's path.
Rack and fender available.
- Bosch Gen 4 Performance CX electric motor, their lightest and most powerful unit to date, offering 85nm of torque and up to 350% assistance
- Bosch 625wh battery, can be upgraded to 1125wh with range extender
- Premium aluminium frame with adjustable geometry. Features a handlebar mounted 3 mode travel adjust lever - 140mm/90mm/lockout
- Marzocchi Z2 Air fork offers 140mm of suspension travel, 3 mode remote compression adjustment
- Custom X-Fusion NUDE Shock controls the 140mm of rear wheel travel, 3 mode remote compression and travel adjustment
- SRAM SX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain featuring 11-50T cassette for a super wide gear range
- Shimano four piston disc brakes for powerful stopping
- Syncros dropper post with bar mounted remote
- 29 x 2.6 Maxxis Recon tyres to roll over big terrain with ease
For full specs visit the Scott website - Strike eRide 930
A very rough size guide can be found below, for more sizing information please visit the link above to the Scott Bikes website page for this model, there you will find a more detailed sizing guide based on a number of your measurements.
Try before you buy
Not sure what you want, or if it is for you? Call us and arrange a free 15 minute test ride of the same/similar model, or even hire a bike for the day. If you buy we will knock the one day hire cost off of the value of the bike for you. Please note, a test ride or a hire both require you to bring a proof of address and ID, as well as a chip and pin debit or credit card. A "free" test ride does incur a cost of 1p to you, this is to verify your ID via a secure chip and pin payment alongside the ID you have provided. If you have any queries please call ahead!
Buying an electric bike from us?
We are Bosch certified, so have had access to the training required, as well as having the right equipment to complete software updates and run diagnostics on the electrical system. Electric bikes will come supplied with chargers, keys and any relevant documentation, and be up to date with the latest software specification.
We don't ship bikes
We believe all bikes should be handed over directly to our customers, without any assembly required. This is partially to ensure our focus on a good quality build is maintained, and it also gives us the opportunity to help with sizing, show you around the bike, explain any features it has, and answer any questions. We'd much rather give a great personalised service to you, than send you a bike in a box that you have to finish assembling, and then fathom out on your own.
In person handover
Because we don't ship bikes it means we get to hand them over to you directly. That means sharing our knowledge, giving you information about them, answering your questions, helping you set it up right. Making sure you leave satisfied!