Get your littlelies enjoying a bike ride too. The rear mounted child seat is one of the best ways for your youngest ones to begin to love a bike ride, and this is one of the very best seats to do it with.
- Thule quality, safety and design in a sturdy and easy to use premium child seat
- Meet or exceeds the stringent DIN and EN14344 safety standards and is TÜV approved for true peace of mind when carrying your most precious cargo
- Designed for children from 9 months to 6 years of age, or up to 22 KG in weight
- Bespoke, oversized childproof harness buckle plugs directly into the base of the seat to make placing and removing your child easier
- Bracket fits both round tubes between 28 and 40 mm in diameter, as well as oval tubes up to 40 x 55 mm in size with a revised, more adjustable design for greater frame compatibility, rear plates can be fitted without obstructing cables or fouling on bosses
- Once mounted the bracket allows your seat to be mounted or removed in seconds and can be fitted with an optional Thule Lock cylinder (not included) for added security
- Integrated side protection wings guard your child's hands and prevent pinched fingers when leaning the bike up
- The padded 3-point harness and foot rests are designed for easy one-handed adjustment with your child in place, as is the tilt function that offers up to 20 degrees of recline and 5 different settings
- Removable, washable and water repellent padding is reversible to better match your look
- Built in reflector for added safety
- Covered by Thule's 5 year warranty
Due to the widely varied nature of bicycle designs, this won't fit all bikes. Before you buy please email Jamie using email@example.com to get advice, or call 015394 43151 and ask for Jamie.