At the end of each season it is time to let some of our hire fleet go. For more details on what to expect of an ex hire bike from Total Adventure Bikes, please scroll to the bottom of the product info. Bikes are collect in store ONLY, again please scroll to the bottom of the page to find out why.
These hardtails have been very well received by our customers, and have bowled most of them over with just how easy they can make tackling hills you might otherwise just look at before changing direction.
The SCOTT Aspect eRIDE 920 features proven electric assist technology in a comfortable off-road package. Now with an integrated battery, and powered by a 625wh Bosch drive system, the Aspect eRIDE will give you hours of trail riding energy.
- Bosch Gen 4 Performance CX electric motor, their lightest and most powerful unit to date, offering 85nm of torque and up to 350% assistance
- Bosch 625wh battery, can be upgraded to 1125wh with range extender
- Alloy frame featuring a tapered headtube for increased steering precision, and internal cable routing for clean looks
- Suntour XCM34 suspension forks with remote lockout lever mounted on the handlebar
- SRAM SX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain featuring 11-50T cassette for a super wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic brakes for reliable stopping
- 29 x 2.6 tyres for comfort and increased off-road traction
- FRAME -Alloy frameTapered Headtube E2Custom butted tubing / internal cable routingBosch Gen4 / Integr. removable Battery / Boost 148x12mmDO Kickstand mount / Range Booster Ready
- FORK -SR Suntour XCM34 Coil15x110mm QR axle / Tapered SteererRemote Lockout / 120mm travel
- E.DRIVE SYSTEM - Bosch Performance CX w/integr. 625Wh PowerTube Battery / Purion Display / 2A Charger EU: 25kmh / US: 20mph
- REMOTE SYSTEM - SR Suntour Remote
- HEADSET -Syncros OE / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8"semi integ. OD 50/62mm / ID 44/56mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM SX Eagle / 12 Speed
- SHIFTERS - SRAM SX Eagle Single Click
- BRAKES - Shimano BR-MT200 Disc / Front: SM-RT30 CL 180mm / Rear: RT-EM300 CL 180mm
- CRANKSET - FSA CK-220 / 165mm
- CHAINRING - SRAM Eagle 36T DM w/CG / Steel
- HANDLEBAR -Syncros 3.0 720mm / 31.8mm / 9° / 12mm riseSyncros Comfort lock-on grips
- H’STEM - Syncros 3.0 / 7° / Black
- SEATPOST - Syncros 3.0 / 31.6mm
- SEAT - Syncros ER2.5
- HUB (FRONT) - Formula CL-811 / 15x110mm
- HUB (REAR) - Formula CL-148S / Boost 148x12mm
- CHAIN - SRAM SX Eagle
- CASSETTE - SRAM PG1210 / 11-50 T
- SPOKES - Stainless Black
- RIMS - Syncros MD30 / 32H / 30mm / Pin Joint / Tubeless ready
- TIRES - Kenda Booster 29x2.6" / 30TPI
- LIGHTS - Bosch Light Cable pre-installed F&R
- APPROX WEIGHTS IN KG - 23.40
- APPROX WEIGHTS IN LBS - 51.59
Small - Suits 5'3" to 5'7"
Medium - Suits 5'6" to 5'10"
Large - Suits 5'9" to 6'1"
Extra Large - Suits 6'0" to 6'4"
What to expect from a Total Adventure Ex Hire Bike
We buy quality bikes, so that our customers get to experience riding a quality bike. That doesn't work without carrying that quality idea into the workshop too. All of our bikes are built by us in our own workshop, by experienced cycle technicians. We take our time and pay attention to the details, we need to know our bikes are reliable, and will be enjoyed. At the end of each hire the bikes are cleaned, checked over and lubricated. They are then serviced at regular intervals throughout the season, to ensure that the quality of the bikes is maintained and that the experience is always a good one for ourselves and our customers. Any problems are picked up quickly and resolved. When parts are nearing the end of their service life they are replaced.
So you can be sure you will be buying a well maintained bike from us. It is an ex hire bike, so it will likely have more cosmetic damage than some other secondhand bikes, but you won't find secondhand bikes as mechanically sound as ours.
Please note that all EX-HIRE bikes are sold as seen and without warranty.
Try before you buy
Not sure what you want, or if it is for you? Call us and arrange a free 15 minute test ride, or even hire a bike for the day. If you buy we will knock the one day hire cost off of the value of the bike for you. Please note, a test ride or a hire both require you to bring a proof of address and ID, as well as a chip and pin debit or credit card. A "free" test ride does incur a cost of 1p to you, this is to verify your ID via a secure chip and pin payment alongside the ID you have provided. If you have any queries please call ahead!
Buying an electric bike from us?
We are Bosch certified, so have had access to the training required, as well as having the right equipment to complete software updates and run diagnostics on the electrical system. Electric bikes will come supplied with chargers, keys and any relevant documentation. An update and registration will be done for you at the time of your purchase.
We don't ship bikes
We believe all bikes should be handed over directly to our customers, without any assembly required. This is partially to ensure our focus on a good quality build is maintained, and it also gives us the opportunity to help with sizing, show you around the bike, explain any features it has, and answer any questions. We'd much rather give a great personalised service to you, than send you a bike in a box that you have to finish assembling, and then fathom out on your own.
In person handover
Because we don't ship bikes it means we get to hand them over to you directly. That means sharing our knowledge, giving you information about them, answering your questions, helping you set it up right. Making sure you leave satisfied!